BePOSITIVE 2023 programme released
Photo ©Alexandre Moulard
With the event just two weeks away, BePOSITIVE2023, the sole French exhibition dedicated exclusively to energy transition issues, has revealed its full programme. This new edition will give rise to many highlights and exchanges, with 500 exhibitors and brands present on the stands as well as six areas dedicated to in-show events.
BePOSITIVE 2023 is back with an extensive, varied programme including conferences, theme-based interactive workshops, and an exhibition of ground-breaking solutions. The content will tackle the 3 most topical themes in the energy and building sectors: jobs and training, energy digitalization, and sustainable construction.
At BePOSITIVE 2023:
- 500 exhibitors and brands
- Over 110 conferences and interactive workshops
- Over 220 speakers
- 6 in-show event areas
- 11 training institutions present in the Jobs & Training Campus
Interactive workshops and conferences on current energy transition issues
Over 110 conferences and interactive workshops will set about tackling all the key subjects, giving professionals and visitors alike the opportunity to discover the latest innovations and update and expand their knowledge thanks to feedback from some 220 speakers who will be taking the floor.
Some inspiring topics will be on the menu, such as heating grids, energy performance, decarbonization of buildings, the low carbon transition, acceleration of renewables, and the ambitions for “packeted” energy.
The conference area has the backing of our platinum sponsor, HUAWEI.
Sustainable building interactive workshops
Jointly organized by Agence Qualité Construction, Cluster Eco-Bâtiment, Effinergie, FIBOIS Auvergne Rhône Alpes, and Ville et Aménagement Durable, the Sustainable Building Workshops will feature talks, promotion pitches, and feedback on the energy and environmental aspects of buildings.
Several leading topics will be tackled: bio-based materials, jobs & training, materials reuse, renovation for low energy consumption, energy performance, comfort and convenience, and timber in construction.
Wood Energyand HVAC interactive workshops
Jointly organized by ADEME, AFPMA, and ALEC, the Wood Energy Workshops—with Fibois, Flamme Verte, and FIPC—will be sharing the schedule with the HVAC Workshops—with Propellet and UMGCCP—in 2 distinct periods:
The mornings belong to Wood Energy, with several notable topics:
- Wood heating and air quality issues
- Energy performance of pellet stoves
- Specifics of brick and stone hearths
- The “Prime Air Bois” open fire modernization grant in Lyon Métropole (Greater Lyon)
- Changes in regulations on the sale of fuel wood
HVAC takes over in the afternoons:
- Solutions for thermalcomfort and energy issues
- Issues for maintenance experts
- Building renovation
- Ventilation and energy renovation
Workshop area organized with the help of Cheminées Poujoulat.
To foster dialogue among participants, this privileged area, the Exhibitors’ Forum, is provided for exhibitors who want to address an audience. In this specially dedicated space, they can present their business, their products and services, their innovations, and—why not?—their CSR initiatives.
A number of current topics will be tackled:
- Energy renovation: the keys to success in a system with moving goalposts
- Craft training: the keys to a successful upgrade of skills
- Assisting the renovation of a commercial building to meet energy frugality standards
- All there is to know about financial aids for energy renovation by private individuals
- The new green gas consumption schemes
This is also the area where each contestant in the BePOSITIVE Awards will be pitching their innovation for 3minuteson 21st March.
The following companies have all reservedtime slots:
- Cheminées Poujoulat
- CIMBéton & SNBPE
- Groupement Actibaie
- Mylight Systems
- Pam Building Saint-Gobain
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
Laurent Jacquet of Bichon TV will be organizing two broadcasts:
- Tuesday, 21st March, 5–6pm: Energy renovation of private-use buildings:are financial aids a solution or a problem?
- Wednesday, 22ndMarch, 5–6pm: Energy renovation—what order of priority?
BePOSITIVE Campus for promoting jobs & training
To facilitate interviews between recruiters and job seekers, this year’s training area will feature ten or so training institutions, all in energy or building. They’ll be keen to hear from students or from professionals seeking skill upgrades,providinginformation and advice to guide them to possibleopenings, new diplomacourses, andhow to access them.
11 training centres or institutions will be present:
- BTP CFA AURA
- ELYSIA FORMATION
- La Solive
- MOOC Bâtiment Durable
- UCLY - ESDES ESQESE DROIT
This area is organized in association with Emploi-Environnement webzine for the publication of job openings. A jobs express area will host on-the-spot interviews.
Exhibitors can post their job openings on a dedicated platform. They will be able to receive candidates directly at the exhibition. Job seekers who are present can notify their presence to the recruiting exhibitors, who can arrange an interviewin the jobs express area.
The BePOSITIVE Awards put the spotlight on innovation
57 innovations, 44 competing companies: the BePOSITIVE Awards will be rewarding new products and services, innovations, and technological game-changers in the energy and building sectors.
The task of choosing between contestants falls to four panels of judges in four categories:
- New energy systems: innovations related to energy renewables
- Wood energy with Flam’expo: innovative solutions on the wood energy market.
- Energy in buildings: innovative solutions to allow buildings in use to meet the latest energy performance requirements
- Construction solutions: innovative solutions for constructing more sustainable buildings with better performance
36 contestants will pitch their innovative solutions in front of a live audience. The prize presentations will take place on 22nd March at 4pm in the Exhibitors’ Forum.
New stand clusters for showcasing eco-transportation and outdoor joinery
These two sectors are exhibiting at BePOSITIVE for the first time. The energy transition is forever opening up new markets on all horizons. The inclusion of these sectors demonstrates the exhibition’s vitality as well as its finger on the pulse of evolution in all sectors.
Therewill be an area dedicated to eco-transportation in association with BTP Initiative AuRA (subsidiary of FFB AuRA):
- Someten models on show
- Various exhibitors and brands, including
- Ford BYmyCAR FOR BUSINESS (Volkswagen utility vehicles + Ford brands)
- IVECO LVI
- Lyon Utilitaires Piaggio
- Renault Trucks Grand Lyon + Kleuster + Clovis Location
- TOYOTA SIVAM BY AUTOSPHERE (Toyota + Lexus brands)
Vehicle test drives will be available during the three days.
Another area will be covering outdoor joinery, offering a platform to exhibitors committed to sustainable development (eco-designed innovative solutions made from sustainables):
- ACTIBAIE: Trade syndicate for doors, gates, blinds & shutters
- INTERNORM: Joinery
- ISO-CHEMIE: Joinery hardware
- LAKAL: Locks
- REHAU: Joinery elements manufacturer
- ROMA: Solar protection
Open Energies building up to its entrance!
With digital solutions now an integral part of energy management optimization, there will be an Open Energies Workshops dedicated to solutions in the spheres of photovoltaic generation, self-produced energy consumption, and connectivity in buildings.
The first edition of Open Energies is set for 23rd & 24th January, 2024 at Eurexpo Lyon!
While awaiting this new event, enhance your presence at BePOSITIVE by joining in the Open Energies Workshops and discovering today’s leading smart energy system topics. Three days of demonstrations and feedback on solutions helping the rise in self-produced energy consumption, the publicizing of responsible consumption, and connectivity in buildings.
Jointly organized by ENERPLAN, AuRA Digital Solaire, National Institute of solar energy, FFB Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and its Photovoltaic Trades branch GMPV, the French Federation of Electrician-Integrators, FORMAPELEC, QUALIFELEC, Renewable Energies Syndicate, and TECSOL, the accent at Open Energies Workshops will be firmly on energy digitalization.
It’s the occasion for tackling self-produced energy for both collective and professional consumption, transportation and charging stations, solar heating in industry, and building energy performance and management.
Other highlights of the BePOSITIVE 2023 edition
The exhibition will also be presenting several projects and meetings that demonstrate the unifying and innovative ambition of the Energy Transition exhibition’s 2023 edition:
- The SER’s 8th symposium will be held on Tuesday 21/03 from 9.30am to 5pm in the Mezzanine room (registration required): https://ser-evenements.com/8eme-colloque-national-photovoltaique/
- Club Solaire Metropolitain’s official launch will take place on Tuesday 21st at 3pm in the Open Energies Workshop area: https://www.bepositive-events.com/fr/actualites/lancement-du-club-solaire-metropolitain-de-la-metropole-de-lyon
- Further information on the conference: https://www.bepositive-events.com/fr/liste-evenements/metropole-de-lyon-decryptage-de-la-nouvelle-loi-dacceleration-des-energies
- The “Des Ailes pour la planète” (wings for the planet) project instigated by Jean-Baptiste Loiselet: https://www.desailespourlaplanete.fr/
His gliderwill be on show in the Eurexpo forecourt. A talk in the Exhibitors’ Forum will follow on Thursday, 23th March, when he will present his project: Creation of an entity equipped with several ecological, self-sufficient aircrafts at the service of the environmental cause.
- The “Pacte Bois” (timber pact), an initiative of the Fibois network, will be ceremonially signed on Thursday 23rd at noon in the sustainable building workshops area: https://www.bepositive-events.com/fr/liste-evenements/fibois-auvergne-rhone-alpes-pacte-bois-biosources-presentation-et-2eme-seance-de
GL events Exhibitions Opérations
With 200 events organized worldwide for professionals and the general public, GL events Exhibitions Opérations has unequalled expertise in organizing exhibitions and trade shows—a business that must stay abreast of increasingly specialized marketing, communication and organizational techniques while retaining close ties with market players.The BePOSITIVE exhibition is organized by the GreenTech+ division of GL events, which also manages eight other major gatherings: Eurobois, Expobiogaz, HyVolution, Horizonia, Open Energies, Paysalia, Piscine Global Europe, Rocalia.
GreenTech+ is the newest division of the GL events group, providing a unique shop window born from the synergy of gatherings that touch on common themes of ecological innovation and sustainable development.GL events created GreenTech+ to take up a full-time, active part in the world’s big environmental issues, with a format unique in its genre that builds bridges between the sectors of the future and maximizes their visibility. GreenTech+ is an accelerator committed to accompanying the sector’s stakeholders in their developments and in their search for the solutions of tomorrow, while instilling an ever-greater eco-awareness among our citizens.