This website is the property of GL events Exhibitions S.A,
Limited Liability Company with a capital of € 7.623.648 registered in the commercial register of LYON under the number 380 552 976 whose registered office is headquartered at the following address : 59 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon.
His individual VAT identification number is FR77 380 552 976
The person in charge of the publication of the site is Philippe PASQUET as General Manager GL events Exhibitions S.A.
GL events S.I
Route d’Irigny, Z.I Nord – 69530 BRIGNAIS
Conception and development
General conditions of use of the website :
1. The website and all its content (including photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind contained therein) is protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants to Internet users a simple authorization of visualization which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the contents of this site for any reason whatsoever. The reproduction authorization is only granted in digital form on the computer which is used for the consultation of the site for the purpose of viewing the pages viewed by the browser software of the user. All rights of reproduction are reserved including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind or other ...). Documents to download are also protected by copyright; the limits of the use of these documents are specified on the pages of the site concerned.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorized without frame and exclusively to the home page of the site, except with the express prior authorization of the publisher. The publisher can in no way be held responsible for the information disseminated on the sites with which hypertext links have been installed.
3. Any use of this site not in accordance with the above points, unless otherwise specified on the site or prior express authorization of the publisher, is prohibited and incurs the responsibility of its author.
4. In accordance with the legislation in force users have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them. Through us you may receive proposals from other companies or associations. If you do not want it, just write to us at webmaster.
5. By using this website, the user accepts the present conditions of use described above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this website or the dissemination of the information it contains will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lyon enforcing French law.
GL Events Exhibitions collects information from visitors to the website through questionnaires on the website.
6. How to process your personal data
It is understood that by using the badge to access the BePOSITIVE event, its facilities, events and activity areas, you have accepted the following terms and conditions :
As a visitor, I acknowledge and accept that I may be photographed, filmed or recorded during the BePOSITIVE Trade Show. I authorize the organiser and/or the organisations that cooperate with the organiser to use any text, images and sounds captured, recorded or taken at this event, which include all or part of my name, my voice and/or my person, for promotional or commercial purposes, using any medium and any means of communication that exist currently or will exist in the future (including printed material, the press, television, the Internet, mobile phones, etc.), anywhere in the world. I also acknowledge and accept that I will not have the right to any remuneration in the event of such use. If I prefer not to be filmed or photographed, I will communicate my unwillingness to the film crew or the photographer on site.
In accordance with the amended Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, GL events Exhibitions, controller, informs the visitor any personal data shall be processed primarily for the following purposes: the registration and the participation to BePOSITIVE event, the sending of newsletters about GL events exhibitions’ events or about partners if appropriate.
The recipients of the personal data are only the relevant GL events Exhibitions departments and its partners if you accepted it.
GL events Exhibitions shall only keep personal data for such time as is necessary for the operations for which it was collected. Furthermore, the data is temporary kept for entertainment and prospection purposes, in compliance with the regulations in force.
The visitor has the right to access, modify and delete any data concerning its person. He has the right to restrict processing of its data, the right to portability of its data as well as the right to set general and specific guidelines concerning how they want their rights to be exercised after its death.
The visitor is also hereby notified that he has the right to oppose the fact that its personal data could be used for commercial prospection purposes as well as the right to oppose, due to its specific situation, any processing based on the execution of a mission of public interest or on purposes of legitimate interests.
The visitor may exercise the above-mentioned rights by writing to GL events Exhibitions, Service Juridique, 59 quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon, France mentionning its name, first name and provide the email address to which the answer is to be sent. The visitor could also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data collected here is required in order to send the documents that will make the visit to BePOSITIVE event easier, and which include badges, access codes, useful information and invitations for the next edition of the trade show. The visitor will be able to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive our message.
The organiser makes a « Badge Scan » service available to visitors, allowing them to easily share their coordinates with exhibitors equipped with this system.
The visitor is expressly informed and, as such, is deemed to expressly accept that a part of its personal data (corporate name, last name, first name, mailing adress, email, phone and mobil number) will be shared with the exhibitor for which one the « Badge Scan » service has been used by the visitor, notwithstanding the fact that the visitor had, at the time of registration or pre-registration, refused to share its personal data with partners.
The website is registered with the C.N.I.L. (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties) under the reference 1711825 v 0 of 22 October 2013 and is being updated.