BePOSITIVE et LIGHTING DAYS
A resounding success for this latest gathering
They both kept their promises !
In 2019, the BePOSITIVE exhibition once again confirmed its place as the big national gathering on the energy and digital transition in buildings and regions. It notably joined forces for the first time with Lighting Days, France’s major event and exhibition in lighting and LED technology. For three days from 13th to 15th February at Eurexpo Lyon, the joint exhibitions swirled to the rhythm of innovations, trends, business, exchanges, feedback, accounts.
Together, they proved a real success, their themes being very complementary, underpinning new synergies and stimulating new business opportunities !
2019 edition facts and figures :
- 651 exhibitors and brands — 25% from abroad
- 30,000 professional visitors
- 1,033 pre-arranged business appointments
- 2 TV stages and 2 conference centres, which over the 3 days hosted
- 80+ BePOSITIVE conferences and round-the-table talks
- 30+ Lighting Days conferences
- 5 symposia, including ForumLED Europe, which was attended by 70 conventioneers during its 2 days
- 4 prizewinners in the BePOSITIVE AWARDS for innovation and 5 judges’ picks
- 9 prizewinners in the Lighting Days Awards
Visitor attendance again shows a big increase !
Almost 30,000 professional visitors made their way to BePOSITIVE and Lighting Days over the three days, proof if it were needed that the energy and digital transition really is a major societal and industrial concern for professionals. A noteworthy progression in the number of visitors was recorded : 10% up on the 2017 edition.
BePOSITIVE and Lighting Days also consolidated their status as nationwide gatherings, with nearly 50% of French visitors from outside the home region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and certain regions showing very strong progression, especially Grand Est and Ile-de-France, whose numbers doubled.
On the international scale, the upswing was even more striking, with an increase of 40% in visitors from abroad compared with the 2017 edition and expansion to 73 different countries (versus 59 in 2017), the top five being Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Belgium, and Spain Visitors from abroad thus accounted for 7% of the traffic to companies’ stands during the exhibition.
Also notable was the relevance and diversity of the professionals attending this unifying event: BePOSITIVE and Lighting Days exhibitors witnessed a staggering 80% of decision makers among their visitors. Popular categories:
- Specifiers and influencers: architects, engineering offices, property developers, house builders, lighting designers
- Local and regional government
- Craft/jobbing firms and general building contractors
- Distributors and trading companies
Business at the hub of things !
Our business appointments service available to professionals attending BePOSITIVE and Lighting Days exhibitions once again bolstered exchanges and encounters between everyone involved in the exhibition, be they exhibitors, visitors, or partners. This year, an impressive 1,033 prearranged business appointments were kept over the three exhibition days.
Zoom on the highlights of this edition !
BePOSITIVE AWARDS - Innovation gets its rewards !
Discover the 4 prizewinners as well as the 5 judges' picks !
>> Learn more <<
Lighting Days Awards highlights the Light !
Discover the 9 prizewinners of this 1st edition rewarding women in lighting !
>> Learn more <<
The BePOSITIVE House
Rediscover the 6 poles presented to you to test and put into practice your know-how !
>> Learn more <<
© Alexandre Moulard