The definitive French exhibition of the energy Transition in buildings and regions
The energy transition is under way! Hybrid technologies are evolving, boundaries between sectors are becoming fluid, digital is spreading like wildfire, trades are changing, and innovation is more than ever a core issue. In this environment of upheaval, business opportunities are multiplying and there is increasing need for exchanges, sharing, and training.
BePOSITIVE is evolving so as to be at the service of these dynamics, advise a sector in motion and best respond to the new expectations of professionals. Anchored in the heart of a major economic region opened to national and international business, the show BePOSITIVE brings together all the actors of construction and energy!
BePOSITIVE : Together we can drive tomorrow's energy and digital transition !
BePOSITIVE 2019 it will be :
550 exhibitors & brands
10 % of international visitors
30 000 Professionals
Discover a rich and complete offer among all the solutions for the energy transition in buildings and regions!
- BIM : equipment, software and solutions providers
- Building envelopes and insulation : construction, building envelope, eco-material, roolfs, roofing, hardware, insulation, weatherproofing, indoor fitting out, joinery...
- Water management : plumbing, sanitary, sewage treatment, rainwater evacuation
- Wood energy - Flam'expo : fireplaces, built-in stoves, free standing stoves, fuels...
- HVAC : heating, air conditioning, domestic hot water, ventilation...
- Energy management and services : electrical equipment, equipment for intelligent buildings
- Renewable energy production : biogas, biomass, wind energy, geothermal energy, solar electric generation
- Grid distribution and management
- Sustainable mobility
An exhibition wich involves all the energy transition actors
As real place of meetings and exchange, BePOSITIVE allows the creation of networks of all the professionals in the sector :
- Specifiers and influencers: Architects, Housing associations, Drawing offices, House builders, Building financial analysts, Public and private contracting authorities, Renewable energy project developers and operators
- Craft/jobbing firms and general building contractors: Outfitters, Heating companies, Air conditioning companies, Electricians, Installers, Plumbers, Carpenters, Roofers, Cladders, Masonry companies, Joiners, Plasterers, Painters
- Distributors, traders
- Local authorities
- The only exhibition in France dedicated to the issues and solutions of the energy transition.
- At the heart of a vanguard region with respect to these issues and of a metropolis that is one of the first European smart cities.
TO THE POINT
- A shop window for innovation and expertise across all sectors.
- Physical spaces and digital tools for sharing and promoting solutions to a relevant, qualified audience.
- A place for exchange and for joint construction
of cross-cutting projects and solutions.
- A friendly, enjoyable exhibition designed to
stimulate meetings and synergy between the
people involved in the energy transition sectors.