Return on BePOSITIVE 2017 : a most positive outcome for the national gathering on energy, digital, and environmental performance in buildings and regions!
photo CREDIT : A. MOULARD
The BePOSITIVE 2017 exhibition was held on 8–10th March, 2017 at Eurexpo Lyon. This new edition, reappraised by and for professionals, caught the eye of its public, with almost 30,000 building and energy professionals clamouring in the exhibition’s aisles.
Discover in pictures the edition 2017 of the BePOSITIVE exhibition :
BePOSITIVE2017 in figures :
- 519 exhibitors and brands
- 28,134 professionals gathered over 3 days
- 31% of exhibitors from abroad
- Over 6% of visitors from abroad, from 57 countries
- Over 40% of visitors from regions outside Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- 71% deciders among the visitors
- 444 business appointments
- 100 chaired conferences on three TV stages
An offering revisited and rethought for professionals
The BePOSITIVE exhibition keeps on progressing; this year it proposed a new offering revolving around 3 spheres :
- Renewable energy and regions: the full spectrum of renewable energy solutions to address the issues of the sustainable region
- Energy in buildings: all the renewable and traditional energy solutions to energy efficiency in buildings, including a space entirely dedicated to stand-alone wood-burning heating appliances (Flam’Expo)
- Building & Fitting out: a whole range of solutions for designing, building, and fitting out as well as renovating and maintaining sustainable buildings
photo CREDIT : A. MOULARD
BePOSITIVE exhibition brought together everybody involved in the Building, Wood, and Energy sectors: public contracting authorities, building operators, private project sponsors, drawing offices, specifiers and influencers, developers, engineers, construction economists, town planners, local authorities, craft firms, building contractors, trading companies...
BePOSITIVE stands alone today as the definitive national gathering on the energy shift and the digital revolution.
An exhibition extending from national to international
At national level, with over 40% of the visitors from regions outside Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, BePOSITIVE shows its France-wide outreach and invaluability.
BePOSITIVE has also put a lot of work into mobilizing international participation, thus strengthening its attractiveness to other countries: in 2017, 31% of exhibitors were from abroad, as were the 6% of visitors from 57 countries whose top 5 reads Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland.
This year, the show welcomed delegations from North Africa as well as an Africa pavilion bringing together delegations from sub-Saharan Africa.